Prices on this website are expressed in Euros and are subject to change without prior notice.
The Serennia apartment buildings are equipped with the maximum security possible. The company and its employees take no responsibility for theft, damage, loss or any other type of misfortune that could occur inside the apartments, nor shall they be held responsible for personal damage, negligence or adverse events beyond their control such as power cuts, disruptions to the water supply or problems with the apartment’s installations. Should problems arise, Serennia must be notified immediately. Complaints can be made to staff and entered in the complaints book.
Serennia apartment regulations:
• Guests are requested to behave correctly and to respect night-time hours so that all of the guests in the building enjoy their stay.
• Parties and disorderly events may not be held in the apartments. Pets are not allowed in the apartments except assistance animals for the disabled.
• The apartment facilities shall be used responsibly and correctly. When you leave the apartment, switch of the air conditioning and electrical appliances.
• Rubbish should be taken out daily.
To confirm the reservation, Serennia charged 30% in advance by way of deposit.
- If canceled up to 4 days before arrival, we will refund 30% paid.
- If you cancel after this date, we will charge the first night.
- No show or canceled on the day of arrival, we will charge the total amount of the stay.
Arriving at the apartments:
Arrival time at the apartments is 4pm, but if you arrive earlier you can leave your luggage with us or if the apartment is already available we can give you the keys earlier. A deposit of €150 must be paid, which will be returned on the day of your departure. Leaving the apartments: Apartment check-out is at 10am. If you need to, you can leave your luggage in the building. If you leave the apartment later than the established time you will be charged an extra day.
If check-in or check-out is between 10pm and 12pm or between 7am and 8am, there will be an additional charge of €20. For arrivals or departures between 12pm and 7am there will be an additional charge of €50.
The mechanism provided by serennia.com for links to other Internet sites owned by third parties and are intended only to information therefore serennia.com not responsible for the content or services that the user could contract with them nor of national laws or iternacionales possible that these websites were forced to comply.
*Except City Centre Eixample Apartments